Nu Swim is a California-based label created and designed by New York native, Gina Esposito, and launched in January 2015.  

All garments are designed in our studio in California, then manufactured at two small family-owned production facilities in the US - one in California and the other is based in NYC.  Our California factory produces 70% of our garments and our NYC factory produces the other 30%.  

Fabric + Materials are sourced in the US, Italy and Japan.  Starting in 2018, 98% of our swim fabrics are sustainably produced in Italy, derived from recycled fibers and emitting 0% emissions into the atmosphere during its manufacturing process.   

Our aim is to create timeless pieces that can be worn globally, in an uncomplicated manner.  We don't believe in swimming seasons, and hope our customers createsome sort of adventure in finding a place to swim, no matter the time of year.

We are happy to hear from you!  For all inquiries, please contact: info@nu-swim.com

 

Our Team

Gina Esposito, Founder + Designer, graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, with a major in Fashion Design in 2006, and worked as a designer in the industry for 9 years before starting Nu Swim.  She also studied art and photography, and continues to work with clients on production management, photography, styling and art direction.

Fennis Brown joined the team in June 2015, shortly after Nu Swim's conception.  With Gina, she manages production and consults on design, buying and art direction.  On the side she owns Mascot Studio, a project based gallery and design studio in Berkeley, California.

Kelsey King joined the team in July 2017 and handles e-commerce fulfillment, customer service, inventory management and assists with handling our wholesale accounts.